Who Are We?
At The Hub Medway Advice Service, we provide free, confidential and impartial advice to all University of Greenwich and University of Kent students studying at the Medway Campus.
Our aim is to empower and provide you with quality advice so that you can make an informed decision. We are independent of the universities and are your Students' Union presence on the Medway Campus.
You can view our Advice Service Privacy Notice for confirmation on how we use your information.
Canterbury Christ Church Students should visit their Home Student Union pages here.
Advice We Offer
Advice is offered on:
- Academic (appeals, complaints, extenuating circumstances, etc.)
- Housing (checking contracts, guidance on repairs, getting your security deposit back, etc.)
- Funding (student funding, bursaries, budgeting, hardship, etc.)
If you require immigration advice:
- View our Help Guide pages for the area of advice you need assistance with.
- If you need more direct help please Talk to us and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We're committed to providing a confidential service to our students and in maintaining privacy.
What is privacy/confidentiality?
Privacy generally relates to protecting the individual student and how personal information is used. Confidentiality relates to the data/information that is taken from a student and how access to this is protected.
What is our policy?
The Advice Service offers free, independent and impartial information and advice. When you use the Advice Service, we have a legitimate interest in collecting personal data from you so that we can tailor the advice or information to your personal circumstances and record the advice we provide. The personal data you provide is securely stored and you can access our Privacy Notice for further information.
Last Edited: November 2023