Talk To Us
If you need to speak to us directly please complete our Contact Form below as this will help us identify you, understand the advice that you require, and triage your needs and urgency of advice needed.
- Complete the form as fully as possible.
- Be clear and concise on the situation and the advice you need.
- Does your matter involve a deadline? If so when?
- Does your situation involve a decison the university have made? If so attach a copy of that decision.
- Make sure you tick the 'I'm not a robot' box otherwise your form will not be sent.
- If you are a Christ Church student please contact your Advice Team directly.
- If you are a University of Kent student but not registered at Medway please complete the main Kent Union Contact Form.
- If you are a University of Greenwich student but not registered at Medway please complete the main Greenwich Student Union Contact Form.
- If you are a University of Greenwich student and have a general query you may be able to find the answer via the Digitial Student Centre.
- We aim to reply within 1-2 working days.
- The Medway Advice Service is open Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- After your initial contact, if on-going advice is required, this can continue to be provided via email if preferred but we also offer telephone, Teams, and in-person options as well.
- When emailing our service the Advice Service Privacy Notice applies.
Any required fields are labelled with a star (*).
Level of Study*
How can we help?*
If you have a file to attach with your query, please upload it here:
Last Edited: November 2023