Starting university can be stressful and packing can be even worse! But don’t worry we have you covered!
Starting university can be stressful and packing can be even worse! But don’t worry we have you covered! Here is a list of items, we think are essential to bring to University:
• Your basics: don't forget toiletries, towels, stationary, bedding, duvet, pillows and cooking utensils!
• Electricals: phone, chargers, laptop, camera, speakers and any other electricals you might need! (But don’t worry if you don't have a laptop, there are plenty of computers on campus available to use!)
• Photos: ensure to bring those little reminders of home with photos of family and friends.
• Fairy lights: fairy lights brighten up your room and make you feel more at home. There are loads of different choices on Amazon and from Primark.
• Games: If you want to really get to know your flatmates, a pack of cards should never be too far away! Want a night in? Pack the monopoly board and see who comes out on top!
• Food and Drink: Fill your cupboards with all the things you love and don’t go lightly on the sweet treats!
These essentials will make sure you have the perfect start to university!